From: Scott Hainer
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 23, 1998 at 17:52:33
Subject: Math on the job

I need to interview someone who uses math in his or her job. If you can help
me out, and you use math or know someone who uses math in their job, could
you please tell me their name, an equation they use in their job, how it
works, and any other information that would help out?

Thank you!

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/