From: Graham Harley <G.Harley@btinternet.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Feb 04, 2000 at 19:22:57
Subject: Re: Teaching basic math calculations

Thank you for responding, I would like to have examples on how division, subtraction, addition, and multiplication, is shown (long workings out). i.e 60 divided by 300 in long hand. Where do you start, etc? I hope this enables you to be able to answer. Sorry for delay as I only have use of free Internet on weekends.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/