From: Kori Rogalinski
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jan 31, 2000 at 12:19:58
Subject: Multiplying and Dividing 2- and 3-digit numbers

My students are having a very difficult time trying to understand and be
successful at 2 digit and 3 digit multiplication and division.  Do you have
any suggestions that would make it easier for them to understand and be
successful at it? Also I saw that Dr. Math suggested a book called
Mathemagics, do you know where I could get a copy of it or who the author is?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/