From: Jennifer Clough
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 18, 1998 at 20:59:08
Subject: How do you become a math teacher?

Hello, My name is Jennifer Clough and I am an eighth-grader in Lathrop, CA. I am wondering how many years of extra education you must have to become a teacher. Do you need more or less to become an 8th grade math teacher rather than just a regular teacher? Is there anything special you must do to do this? Please email me if you can answer any of these questions. Thank you.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/