From: Judy Jackson
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 18, 1998 at 20:19:49
Subject: Teaching percents

I teach Adult Education and my students are having the hardest time
understanding percents. I have searched different ways of presenting this
problem to the students, and so far nothing has been a great success. Please
help me find some way to help these students understand this part of their
math.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®