Q&A #310

Teaching percents

View entire discussion

From: Judy Jackson
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 18, 1998 at 20:19:49
Subject: Teaching percents

I teach Adult Education and my students are having the hardest time understanding percents. I have searched different ways of presenting this problem to the students, and so far nothing has been a great success. Please help me find some way to help these students understand this part of their math.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®