From: Pat Ballew (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Mar 07, 2000 at 16:21:30
Subject: Re: Software for the teaching of geometry

Two different answers come to mind depending on what you wish to do with your
students.  Maybe you can do both.
   If you go to the Key Curriculum site you can download a copy of the
GEOMETER'S SKETCHPAD at no cost.  This demo does everything that the regular
sketchpad does except save and print so you can use the demo and learn.  In
my mind there is no better product on the market.  If you don't have their
web page you can find a link to this free download on my web page at:

Mathboy’s Page:
http://www.geocities.com/poetsoutback

   An excellent second choice is the Freeware, Wingeom developed by Richard
Parris of Phillips Exexter Academy. (Somebody ought to give this guy a medal
for all the great software he has available)  This link will take you to the
site where you can download the software.

Wingeom
http://math.exeter.edu/rparris/peanut/wingeomz.exe

Good luck

 -Pat Ballew, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/