From: S. Ruemenapp
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 08, 2000 at 10:58:10
Subject: Triangle Congruence Activity

I am desperately searching for a stimulating activity to teach 10th and
11th graders about triangle congruence.  My professor tells me the best
way to teach congruence is with transformations.  I can't find anything on
this.  I would appreciate any help you could offer.
Thanks.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®