From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 09, 1998 at 00:08:15
Subject: Helping child with math

My daughter is generally a good student but has been starting to slip in her math
during the last two years.  She is not failing but she tells me she just doesn't
understand. I don't understand either; I was never very good in math myself. How
do I get her the help she needs without spending a fortune on tutors?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/