Q&A #340

Compensation as a form of estimation

View entire discussion

From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 10, 1998 at 23:19:12
Subject: Compensation

I teach 8th grade math. I am preparing activities for the next school term. I can not find any information on how best to teach my students compensation as a form of estimation. This is one of our state OCC objectives and I would appreciate any lessons or suggestions on how to teach this topic. Thank you.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®