Q&A #3411

View entire discussion

From: Dave Thomas <Dave6916@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 19, 2000 at 15:23:29
Subject: Locus

I am homeschooling my son and these problems are giving him a difficult time, I don't know much about math, history is my skill, so if you could help me, I would most appreciate it. Directions- complete and draw 1. Given a segment AB, construct and label the locus of points at a distance AB from point A and equidistant from A and B. Directions- describe each locus of points completely. 1. In a plane, the locus of the centers of all circles with radius 3cm that are tangent to a given line L 2. In a plane, the locus of points 4cm from the center of a circle whose radius is 5cm.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®