From: Dave Thomas <Dave6916@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 19, 2000 at 15:23:29
Subject: Locus

I am homeschooling my son and these problems are giving him a difficult time,
I don't know much about math, history is my skill, so if you could help me, I
would most appreciate it.

Directions- complete and draw

1.  Given a segment AB, construct and label the locus of points at a distance
AB from point A and equidistant from A and B.

Directions- describe each locus of points completely.

1.  In a plane, the locus of the centers of all circles with radius 3cm that
are tangent to a given line L

2.  In a plane, the locus of points 4cm from the center of a circle whose
radius is 5cm.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®