From: TEO Rose
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 20, 2000 at 11:19:11
Subject: Math Solving

My question is not on Math solving (maybe at a later stage) but rather the subject MATH. It has become more and more like comprehension Math which requires a standard of understanding. My son is in the Streaming Year this year and since Math is one of the core subjects, can you please advice how we can render help to poor students who do not have an analytical mind, math approach, memory and attention short, etc... I have tried to introduce foundation / topical assessment to instill the concept of mathematical approach to him. Sometimes I wonder if my son is having a phobia for math examinations because he seems to be unableto do even a simple sum during his examination, or was it due to time management? Please help me. I am in a dilemma.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/