From: Sally Fennema-Jansen
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 29, 2000 at 07:33:00
Subject: Large key calculator for algebra

A high school teacher has asked me to locate a large key calculator for a
student with a disability who has difficulty accessing the small calculator
keys without frequent mis-hits. The student is currently taking algebra.
So far, I haven't had any success.  Are you familiar with such a product,
or do you have suggestions or ideas on where to look?  Thanks much for your
help!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®