Q&A #3530

Large key calculator for algebra

View entire discussion

From: Sally Fennema-Jansen
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 29, 2000 at 07:33:00
Subject: Large key calculator for algebra

A high school teacher has asked me to locate a large key calculator for a student with a disability who has difficulty accessing the small calculator keys without frequent mis-hits. The student is currently taking algebra. So far, I haven't had any success. Are you familiar with such a product, or do you have suggestions or ideas on where to look? Thanks much for your help!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®