Q&A #3530

Large key calculator for algebra

View entire discussion

From: Marielouise (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 02, 2000 at 22:35:02
Subject: Re: Large key calculator for algebra

I looked through some catalogs. The only idea that I have is using an overhead calculator. It is more than you need (and costs much more) but it does not have keys, as such, rather it has flat area that you have to depress. They generally cover a larger surface area than their accompanying hand held one. Since they lie flat on the table they are easy to manipulate. Cuisenaire Catalog has some listed. Call toll free 877-411-2761 for a catalog. I would also call 1-800-TI-CARES. This will connect you with Texas Instruments, Inc. Ask if they have any special products for disabled students. This student is not the only one in need of help. -Marielouise, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®