From: Julie
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 30, 2000 at 13:53:37
Subject: Math for dyslexia

I am home-schooling my ten year old son.  He has a mild form of dyslexia. I
was wondering if there are any math curriculums you would recommend for
children with dyslexia.  He has always struggled with math.  He seems to be
able to grasp more difficult concepts (he "sees" math, rather than memorizes
it), but has trouble with the more basic things.
I would appreciate any advice you have for me.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/