From: Marielouise (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 02, 2000 at 22:03:43
Subject: Re: Topology

Hi, Kathy, The word topology is used very loosely at the elementary level. One of the sites that I went to was: Teacher's Place Search http://mathforum.org/teachers/elem/search.html From there I chose topology, activities, net-based resources, late elementary. One of the resources is: Networks, Paths and Knots http://www.kqed.org/ednet/school/math/mathonline/lessons/NetworksPathsKnots/ It looks interesting. -Marielouise, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/