From: Francois Gagnon <s21961@rmc.ca>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 01, 2000 at 19:58:41
Subject: 17-gon with straight-edge and compass

I would like to show my students step-by-step how Gauss drew his 17-gon with
just a ruler and a compass.  Unfortunately, I didn't find anything in the
manuals or at my college's library.  I would appreciate it if you could show
me how this is done.

Thanks

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question