From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 04, 2000 at 00:03:02
Subject: Integrating numeration and graphs.

Do you have any suggestions on how to integrate the topic of numeration
with that of graphs? I want to design a unit of work on graphs that will
enhance knowledge of concepts we have studied in a previous unit on
numeration.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/