From: Adrienne H. <ahuskey@cyberhighway.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 05, 2000 at 10:51:34
Subject: Right Triangles - Trigonometry

We are currently studying solving right triangles in class and I would like
my students to solve some real world application problems.  I was wondering
whether there is any special tool used to measure the angle of elevation of
the sun or any other object of considerable height.  We could use the
protractor, but that seems like more of a guess.

Thanks for any help.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®