Q&A #3638

Teaching math in Africa

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 11, 2000 at 23:55:51
Subject: Re: Teaching math in Africa

It sounds like you are soon to have a wonderful adventure. My first thought
to respond to your question is that you should wander around both the Ask Dr.
Math FAQs and Archives both of which are accessible from this page:

You might find some "favorite" information that you could then print.

Another area on the site that I would suggest exploring in depth would be the
Problems of the Week:

It will depend on the level of your students which problems will be
appropriate....but...again maybe you could print some favorite problems.

I don't know if that is the kind of answer you are looking for....but...maybe
it is a start for you?

 -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®