Q&A #3638

Teaching math in Africa

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 11, 2000 at 23:55:51
Subject: Re: Teaching math in Africa

It sounds like you are soon to have a wonderful adventure. My first thought to respond to your question is that you should wander around both the Ask Dr. Math FAQs and Archives both of which are accessible from this page: http://mathforum.org/dr.math You might find some "favorite" information that you could then print. Another area on the site that I would suggest exploring in depth would be the Problems of the Week: http://mathforum.org/pow It will depend on the level of your students which problems will be appropriate....but...again maybe you could print some favorite problems. I don't know if that is the kind of answer you are looking for....but...maybe it is a start for you? -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®