From: Gary
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 13, 2000 at 22:30:58
Subject: What is a math unit?

I am in a credential program for teachers and for the life of me I cannot figure out what the heck a math unit is? Is it different from a lesson. I am so confused and the teachers are no help. They teach the courses as if you should know what they mean. It is discouraging. I am in California , Los Angeles, and it really has me frustrated. I am supposed to come up with a five day math unit and they are of no help. I am not teaching yet and need some help.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/