Q&A #3769

Math connections to real life

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Gail (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 28, 2000 at 19:14:00
Subject: Re: Math connections to real life

Well, here is a start... most people have 2 eyes, noses, feet, hands, ears, knees... pop tarts come packaged in twos shamrocks have three leaves three sides on a triangle four legs on a desk (or a dog!)4 bases on a baseball diamond four tires on a car Kit Kat bars have 4 long sections, I think five fingers on one hand five toes on one foot 6 legs on an insect Hamburger buns are packages in 6's Hot doogs come in packages of 8, and so do the buns I think there are eight squares of chocolate in a Hershey bar crayons come in an 8 pack (at least, the packs I used to get did...) eight legs on an octopus -Gail, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®