From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 29, 2000 at 09:50:21
Subject: Re: Math connections to real life

Dear Amy, Gail did great getting this started. I can't think of things for all of the numbers left...but here is what I did think of: 9 - The number of players out in the field on a baseball team. (pitcher, catcher, shortstop, 1st, 2nd, 3rd bases and then the 3 fielders) 10 - The number of computer disks that come in a package. The total number of fingers or toes that we have. Now, if someone can think of something for 11, you'll have at least one idea for each of them! -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/