From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 29, 2000 at 09:50:21
Subject: Re: Math connections to real life

Dear Amy,

Gail did great getting this started. I can't think of things for all of the
numbers left...but here is what I did think of:

9 -
The number of players out in the field on a baseball team. (pitcher, catcher,
shortstop, 1st, 2nd, 3rd bases and then the 3 fielders)

10 -
The number of computer disks that come in a package.
The total number of fingers or toes that we have.

Now, if someone can think of something for 11, you'll have at least one idea
for each of them!

 -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/