Q&A #3769

Math connections to real life

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Marielouise (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 30, 2000 at 19:03:18
Subject: Re: Math connections to real life

Hi, Amy, You have such an interesting question. Gail and Suzanne has somewhat covered everything. I had five children and always looked for family packages of meat with 7 chops. If you look at family packages there seems to be 5 or 7 chops/steaks in each package. Eleven completely escapes me. However, if you go to 13, there is a baker's dozen of rolls, donuts, pastries. Have fun. -Marielouise, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®