From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 25, 2000 at 10:40:32
Subject: Advanced Math projects

I am teaching Advanced Math to juniors and seniors for the first time. I have a couple of weeks left in the school year and I wanted to assign them projects over the material we have learned this year. I want each group to do a different project on a different subject which means I need about 7 projects. I have looked all over the Internet and I haven't had much luck finding what I am looking for. I want them to spend 3 or 4 days doing research and then present their findings to the class. Most of their grade will be on if they brought new and informative information to the class. The projects could be on Trigonometry, Functions, Polar Coordinates, Discrete Math, or any other math topic appropriate for students ready to start Calculus. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You Renae Tintzman

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/