From: lmol <ldmolina@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 01, 2000 at 00:14:43
Subject: Coordinates and plotting

Hi, I am a student teacher for a 3rd grade level class.  I want to teach
coordinates and  plotting. Where can I find a lesson plan, activities, and
dittos?  I appreciate the help.  Thanks!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/