From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 02, 2000 at 23:40:36
Subject: Assignment for visit to Six Flags

I will admit that I am a middle school teacher and I don't have any specific ideas but I did go to http://ask.com and searched for "Six Flags Great Adventure" and found this page: http://themeparks.about.com/travel/themeparks/library/weekly/ blffsfga.htm?iam=ask&terms=Six+Flags Then I noticed on the left side of the page that there is a link to "Physics of Rides" which is here: http://themeparks.about.com/msub24.htm and there are links to a variety of sites including this one from Glenbrook South High School: http://www.glenbrook.k12.il.us/gbssci/phys/projects/yep/coasters/rcstupa.html I hope that helps you get some ideas for your 11th graders. -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/