Q&A #3847

Triangular prisms

View entire discussion

From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 02, 2000 at 19:48:49
Subject: Triangular prisms

I need to find some triangular prisms so students can practice measuring figures for surface area. The only company that I know of that makes that shape is Toblerone. I checked their website but couldn't find a way to contact the company to ask for empty boxes. Does anyone know of a company or place where I could get some triangular prisms to use in my classroom? I really don't need small wood block ones, my school has those. I need larger ones that would be easier for students to measure. Thanks!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®