From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 02, 2000 at 19:48:49
Subject: Triangular prisms

I need to find some triangular prisms so students can practice measuring
figures for surface area.  The only company that I know of that makes that
shape is Toblerone.  I checked their website but couldn't find a way to
contact the company to ask for empty boxes.  Does anyone know of a company
or place where I could get some triangular prisms to use in my classroom?
I really don't need small wood block ones, my school has those.  I need
larger ones that would be easier for students to measure.  Thanks!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/