From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 02, 2000 at 23:05:13
Subject: Re: Triangular prisms

My first thought is that your students could construct the triangular prisms.
I did a similar exercise with rectangular prisms which you can see here:

http://mathforum.org/alejandre/workshops/recprism.html

I realize that constructing triangles is a little trickier....but....if you
didn't want them to construct them, you could give them a template. A fun
twist would be to have one group measure the other group's prisms.

I hope that helps.

 -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/