Q&A #3847

Triangular prisms

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 02, 2000 at 23:05:13
Subject: Re: Triangular prisms

My first thought is that your students could construct the triangular prisms. I did a similar exercise with rectangular prisms which you can see here: http://mathforum.org/alejandre/workshops/recprism.html I realize that constructing triangles is a little trickier....but....if you didn't want them to construct them, you could give them a template. A fun twist would be to have one group measure the other group's prisms. I hope that helps. -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®