From: Carol Salmon <csalmon@usd225.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 03, 2000 at 10:50:57
Subject: research on use of problem solving models in K-12

We are involved in the North Central Accreditation process and need to find a
source of research on the use of problem solving models in grades K-12.  We
believe this is an effective strategy for teaching better problem solving
skills, but we need research to back this up on our school improvement plan.
Does anyone know of research or a source where we can find something like
that?  Thanks for your help.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®