Q&A #3877

Parent teaching children

View entire discussion

From: angela
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 05, 2000 at 20:26:13
Subject: Parent teaching children

I have a 6 year old boy , 4 year old girl and a 3 year old girl---- The question is how do I help them to do better in school and get ready for school? The boy is in school but the girls are not and Iím hoping that maybe there is some one that can tell me if there is some thing I can get off here to help them. I have printed the alphabet and the numbers pages off the net but my son is doing math now. Are there any work pages that I can print off here for him to do at home? Please help.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®