From: angela
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 05, 2000 at 20:26:13
Subject: Parent teaching children

I have a  6 year old boy , 4 year old girl and a 3 year old girl----
The question is how do I help them to  do better in school and get ready
for school?  The boy is in school but the  girls are not and  Iím hoping
that maybe there is some one that can tell me if there is some thing I can
get off here to help them. I have printed the alphabet and the numbers
pages off the net but my  son is doing math now.  Are there any work pages
that I can print off here for  him to  do at home? Please help.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/