Q&A #3880

Square Root

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 06, 2000 at 12:12:17
Subject: Re: Square Root

The Ask Dr. Math site has many questions/answers archived on a variety of
mathematical topics and I bet finding square roots is one of them! If we
start here:

you can see that there is a Dr. Math FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) link
and also there are Archive links.

When I went to the Dr. Math FAQ link:

I looked on the list and found "Square Roots without a Calculator" which is

That page has a lot of good information that might be helpful for you and
your child.

Then backing up a little I went to view the Middle School Archives and I
found a category called "Square Roots" that had many questions/answers that
other students had previously asked of Dr. Math and that he/she had answered!
That page you can view here:

I hope that information is helpful.

 -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®