From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 06, 2000 at 18:29:23
Subject: Applications of Complex Numbers in these fields: Elecrical Engineers & Physics

I need an explanation how complex numbers are used in physics and how electrical engineers use complex physics. I am running out of search engines. I have used: dogpile mamma lycos altavista yahoo amazon goto excite ask respond iwon Thanks

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/