Q&A #3914

Pre-calculus Project!

View entire discussion

From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 10, 2000 at 17:47:54
Subject: Pre-calculus Project!

I would like to know where I can find information or links to Pre-calculus projects. A friend and I are going to do a Power Point presentation relating to any pre-calculus topic, but we are stumped on what kind of project we want to do. I need to know what sites I can visit that may give me project ideas and/or links. I hope you can help too! Thanks a bunch. P.S. Related Areas we are interested in are Music and/or sports.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®