From: Mary E. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 12, 2000 at 17:02:34
Subject: Re: Help with GED

In our area, you could call the local school district office, high school or
community college to find resources and programs to assist you.  The school
district office would refer you to adult education programs or the community
college.  At the high school ask for the guidance department.  Good Luck, I
hope this helps.

 -Mary E., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/