Q&A #3931

Help with GED

T2T || FAQ || Teachers' Lounge || Browse || Search || T2T Associates || About T2T

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Mary E. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 12, 2000 at 17:02:34
Subject: Re: Help with GED

In our area, you could call the local school district office, high school or community college to find resources and programs to assist you. The school district office would refer you to adult education programs or the community college. At the high school ask for the guidance department. Good Luck, I hope this helps. -Mary E., for the Teacher2Teacher service

[Privacy Policy] [Terms of Use]

Math Forum Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Math Forum Search

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
© 1994- The Math Forum at NCTM. All rights reserved.