From: Jeanne (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 12, 2000 at 17:11:11
Subject: Re: Help with GED

Congratulations for making the decision to go for your GED!

Besides contacting your local school district for some assistance, you can
get GED test prep books from many bookstores.

I did a Web search on GED and received several listings for sites that offer
assistance to people who have decided to get their GED.  I don't know enough
about any of the sites to offer recommendations, however.

When you have specific questions about math a problem (or problems) you can
get help from Dr. Math.

http://mathforum.org/dr.math/

Hope this helps!

 -Jeanne, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/