From: J
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 12, 2000 at 18:24:23
Subject: Where do I start?

I am 45 years old, graduated from high school and have a collective
total of about two years of college. I was  recently tested to have a
ninth grade level of math skill.  Math was always fascinating to me
but I never took the time to learn higher math to understand and go
further with the sciences.  Now I have the time and the inclination to
continue, and achieve my formal education. But the problem is that I
feel very intimidated and confused as to how to go about getting
familiar with math and go on to Algebra Geometry, Calc, etc. First
things first. Can you give a hand? Thank you.

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/