From: J
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 12, 2000 at 18:24:23
Subject: Where do I start?

I am 45 years old, graduated from high school and have a collective total of about two years of college. I was recently tested to have a ninth grade level of math skill. Math was always fascinating to me but I never took the time to learn higher math to understand and go further with the sciences. Now I have the time and the inclination to continue, and achieve my formal education. But the problem is that I feel very intimidated and confused as to how to go about getting familiar with math and go on to Algebra Geometry, Calc, etc. First things first. Can you give a hand? Thank you.

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/