From: Jenny
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 14, 2000 at 01:37:09
Subject: Qualifications to become a math teacher

 I am doing a paper on a math teacher I need help, How long do you have to
go to school to become a college math teacher? Do you have to love kids to
do this job. How old do you have to be? What kind of class do you have to
take? Where can I get this kind of information.

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/