From: Jeanne (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 15, 2000 at 00:29:57
Subject: Re: Circles and Cutting A Cake

There are a couple of methods that come to mind.  The cuts you can make on a
cake could be radii.  They could be chords.  The cuts don't have to be
chords or radii.

Would you give me some more information about your students, how they
approach problems and what level of mathematics your students are in?  This
information will help me decide on how I can help you best.

Thanks!

 -Jeanne, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/