Q&A #3945

Coordinate proofs

View entire discussion

From: Diane Rocha
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 15, 2000 at 08:35:34
Subject: Coordinate proofs

I am beginning a unit on Coordinate proofs. Since I have less than a week (thanks to state testing) in which to introduce, teach, practice, and assess, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. Also, I would my students to complete a take home exam; only I've never made a take home and am therefore at a loss. Any suggestions are welcome.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®