Q&A #3952

Careers that are math oriented

View entire discussion

From: Rachel Parra
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 15, 2000 at 16:52:04
Subject: Careers that are math oriented

I would like to foster a great interest in mathematics in my students. I thought a good way to start would be to show how math is relevant in many different careers - possibly ones that are related to history or science and are not the "norm". Are there any resources that you could refer me to? Thank you.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®