From: Rachel Parra
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 15, 2000 at 16:52:04
Subject: Careers that are math oriented

I would like to foster a great interest in mathematics in my students.  I
thought a good way to start would be to show how math is relevant in many
different careers - possibly ones that are related to history or science
and are not the "norm".  Are there any resources that you could refer me to?
Thank you.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®