From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 17, 2000 at 16:21:06
Subject: Measurement

I am looking for a set of instructions (preferably on the web) for how to make clinometer (sextant) I was thinking of a string and bristle board version. I want to have student measure heights with it. I want to use it as a lead into teaching the cosine law at the grade ten level. A lesson plan would be a bonus All suggestions welcome thanks, Peter Brickwood

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/