From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 21, 2000 at 11:36:53
Subject: Re: Regents Exams

I must admit that I'm not sure if I specifically found the course that you
are looking for but there are some links on the Web to Regents Exams that
might be helpful for you.

They can be found here:

The Ultimate Online Review Book - ThinkQuest 1997
http://library.thinkquest.org/2869/

Previous New York State Regents Exams available to help you study for
standardized tests. Tests and answer keys from the early 1990s are organized
into Sequential Math 1, Sequential Math 2, Sequential Math ...

New York State Regents Examinations/Tests - New York State Department of
Education
http://www.nysed.gov/rscs/exams/regents.html

Tests and scoring keys, listed according to the subject and date
administered, provided in Portable Document Format (.pdf). All three levels
of Sequential Mathematics, including language editions in Chinese, Haitian
Creole, Korean, Russian, and ...

I hope that helps.

 -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/