From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 20, 2000 at 12:12:58
Subject: Re: Building bridges

Dear Larene,

At the beginning of the school year I made this link page for Bridge Building
that might have some interesting links for you:

http://www.rialto.k12.ca.us/frisbie/coyote/math/bridge.html

Of those links my favorite is the NOVA Super Bridges link which is here:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/bridge/

Their resources page has many other links which you might find useful:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/bridge/resources.html

 -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/