From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 24, 2000 at 00:47:02
Subject: Re: Internet Scavenger Hunt

I would like to add to the ideas that Gail has already given to you. The Math
Forum has an archive of Internet Hunts that they have hosted. These have been
run in the past by Annie Fetter who you might recognize as the administrator
for the Geometry Problem of the Week. The Math Forum Internet Math Hunt
Archive page is here:

http://mathforum.org/hunt/archive.html

Another idea is from my middle school site which we call the Mathematicians
and Scientists Treasure Hunt:

http://www.rialto.k12.ca.us/frisbie/coyote/math/worksheet.html

Then there is a little Mathematics Interactive Quiz that I wrote awhile back
which is here:

http://www.rialto.k12.ca.us/frisbie/mathquiz.html

I will need to check the links to see if they are still working!

 -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/