From: Tamara Hatch
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 31, 2000 at 11:51:15
Subject: Geometry investigation wanted

I am looking for a web resource that suggests geometry investigations/projects at the 5th grade level. Specifically, I'm looking for a multi-day activity in which my students can build something and test it out; a project in which they could use their knowledge of basic geometry in a hands-on investigation. I've searched the web for ideas, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Any suggestions for a site to search? Thanks.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/