Q&A #4069

Arc sin and Arc cos pictures and domain

View entire discussion

From: Allison Mehney
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 01, 2000 at 08:50:29
Subject: Arc sin and Arc cos pictures and domain

I need to learn about this topic of Arc sin and Arc cosine. I have to take the topic and simplify so that it is easy to understand, but my main problem is I don't know what they are and how I can make it easier to understand so that someone who has a hard time catching on to most mathematical concepts will understand. If you could write me back with a little information on Arc sins and cosines and a few suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time. A student.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®