From: Allison Mehney
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 01, 2000 at 08:50:29
Subject: Arc sin and Arc cos pictures and domain

I need to learn about this topic of Arc sin and Arc cosine.  I have to
take the topic and simplify so that it is easy to understand, but my main
problem is I don't know what they are and how I can make it easier to
understand so that someone who has a hard time catching on to most
mathematical concepts will understand.  If you could write me back with a
little information on Arc sins and cosines and a few suggestions it would
be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time.
A student.

Post a public discussion message