From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 02, 2000 at 21:10:44
Subject: Job interview

I have been a middle school Mathematics teacher for the past seven years.
I am certified to teach Mathematics for grades 6-12. I am ready to make
the switch to high school Mathematics and have an interview next week. As
part of the interview, I have to teach a 10-minute lesson to the interview
team, any topic. I want them to realize that I am not "merely" a good
middle school teacher, but well qualified to move up in grade level. I
need a killer lesson at the high school level. Does anyone out there have
some great ideas? Please, share them with me; I am really looking forward
to making the switch. Thanks, Joan.

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/