From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 03, 2000 at 15:04:49
Subject: Re: Job interview

Thank you for your reply. I really do not know the needs of the school. They
do not have a specific position in mind. I was told that they would evaluate
the pool of applicants and then decide what contracts they would offer. I
really want to teach at a high school and have not received many opportunities
to interview. This might be my only shot before the next school year. Thanks.

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/