From: Marielouise (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 22, 2000 at 22:08:00
Subject: Re: Teaching maths to a 10 year old blind child

You are asking a very difficult question.  I have searched the web for links
about education of blind children.

If you go to this web site you will find many sites that look promising.

http://www.hotbot.lycos.com/?comefrom=nspanel-search&MT=education+of+the+
blind

I suggest that you try some and see if they can help you.   I have had no
experience teaching a blind person.  Since your question has been at this
site for over 10 days, I would guess that no other associate teacher working
this site has had this experience either.

I wish you well.

 -Marielouise, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/