From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 18, 2000 at 14:52:29
Subject: Re: Misconceptions and developing understanding

Dear Cathy,

I didn't know any sites off hand but in searching around I uncovered this
one that I find very interesting and it also has text references that you
might find useful.

Hispanic and Anglo Students' Misconceptions in Mathematics by Mestre, Jose
http://www.penpages.psu.edu/penpages_reference/28507/285073220.HTML

 -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/